ACCESS AND DETAILS
The cottages are located approx. 5 miles from Chepstow and 9 miles from Usk off the B4235. The approach is a private driveway 500m long with 2 small speed bumps.
- Train station and Express coach stop in Chepstow.
- Taxi services available in Chepstow and Caldicot.
The Mill and The Granary are fully accessible from the front and the rear. To the front of the property is a vehicle unloading area, 8.5m x 11m, leading to patio, front door and utility room (all level standing).
A stable door, 73cm wide with a 7cm step, allows access to the rear of the property via a 20m x 9.5m graveled courtyard with a 7m x 2m gently sloping ramp with hand rail.
CAR PARKING ARRANGEMENTS
- Spacious private car park approx 30m from
Persons with disabilities, by prior arrangement,
may park directly outside the cottage.
- Guide dog walking area.
- Front doorway is 810mm in width with a threshold step of 25mm.
- Open plan living room and kitchen of approx 30m2.
- Good quality floor tiles throughout.
- Downstairs W.C. and hand basin with lever taps.
- All light switches at 110cm.
- Kitchen worktop 90cm.
- Remote control coloured T.V. (teletext) and DVD.
- Five seat soft furnishings.
- Additional warmth via plinth heater in kitchen.
- Interior doors 72cm wide.
- All interior door latches at 140cm.
- Air extractors in kitchen, shower room and W.C.
- Water supply is by means of a private bore hole.
- 85cm wide
- Bannister hand rail 100cm.
- 13 steps of 21cm riser and 24cm step.
- Wired smoke alarm.
- Sleeps 5
- Floor boarded throughout with bedside rugs.
- Double room, single room and bunk room.
- Bed height 55 cm.
- There are no baths in either of the cottages.
- Shower room measures 206cm x 190cm.
- Shower cubicle step 12cm
- Toilet and hand basin.
- Door width 81cm-level entrance.
- Light switch 110cm.
- Worktop height 90cm.
- Washing machine.
- 24 hour payphone.